When are water meters read?
They are read the 2nd Saturday of each month.
How can I pay my water bill?
1. With a check and send it via the postal service to PO Box 465, Stokesdale, NC 27357
2. At Town Hall: Mon - Thurs from 09:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. or Friday 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
3. Dropbox in front of Town Hall at any time
4. Set up a draft with your banking institution
5. By Credit card through GovPortal at stokesdalenc.govtportal.com or call 336-645-3308 (a $3.00 or 3.5% fee will apply)
How do I know if I have a PLUMBING problem vs. Town Water Issue?
Where does the Town of Stokesdale get water?
The Town purchases water from the City of Winston-Salem.